Brother printers are popular amongst users because of their reliable quality and service. However, if you have purchased a Brother printer recently and don’t know how to set it up with your computer, then you might find this guide very useful.
With the help of this guide, you will be able to complete your brother printer installation online under 20 minutes. Our guide is designed to enable you to navigate yourself through the Brother Printer installation and hardware setup process easily without causing any confusion or frustration. All you need to do is ensure that you have a stable internet connection since you might need to download some softwares from the internet.
The Step-by-Step Method for how to install Brother Printer Installation Online Under 20 Minutes!
You only need about 20 to 25 minutes to complete this Brother Printer installation. Online guides often add unnecessary steps which complicate the process further. However, in this guide we have been mindful to included only simple and direct instructions on how to install Brother printer as quickly as you can. Follow the steps written below:
1. Open your Brother printer box and take out all the packaging material from inside it.
2. emove the printer from the box carefully and keep it on a smooth surface near your internet router and your computer.R
3. Open the ink cartridges and insert them in their slots after removing the packaging material.
4. Open the paper tray and add some sheets of paper in it.
5. Now connect the printer to the power socket and turn the switch on. Make sure that there is no packaging material left in or around the printer.
6. Now open your computer and connect it to the internet.
If you are performing a Brother printer installation for a wired Brother printer and you have an installation CD, then follow the steps written below:
7. Use the USB cable and connect one end of the cable to your printer and another end of your cable to your computer.
8. If you have an installation CD available, then insert it into your computer.
9. Go to “This PC” in your Windows device and click on the CD’s icon.
10. Now run the installation software wizard.
11. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your Brother printer installation.
If you are performing a Brother printer installation online for a wireless Brother printer or you don’t have a CD for your wired Brother printer, then follow the steps written below:
7. Go to the LCD screen on your Brother printer and find and select the “Network” option from the Home menu.
8. Select the “WLAN” option to begin the internet setup process for your Brother printer.
9. Confirm your choices by selecting “OK” and then “yes.”
10. When the Brother printer internet setup wizard opens, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
11. When prompted with a choice to select the internet network, select the network that your computer is connected to.
12. Now open the settings of your computer.
13. Go to “Devices” and then select “Printers & Scanners.”
14. Now click on “Add a printer” and let your computer search for your printer.
15. Once you see your printer’s logo, click on it to add it.
16. Now to complete your Brother printer installation online, go to the browser application.
17. Navigate yourself to the official Brother website and scroll to the bottom of the home page to go to the “Quick Links” section.
18. Search for “Downloads” in the “Quick Links” section and click on it when you see it.
19. When you are redirected to another page, select “Choose your product” under “Downloads, Manuals & FAQs” section.
20. Let it redirect you to another webpage and then select “Product Search.” Then type your model name when you see a type box.
21. This should lead you to another webpage with your Brother model name on top of it. Select the “Downloads” button.
22. Select your Operating System from the list.
23. Right click on “Drivers” to select “Open in a new tab” or click on “Full Driver & Software Package.”
24. Now to complete your Brother printer installation online, agree to The Agreement and wait for the software file to be downloaded.
25. Run the software file once its download is complete.
26. This would open an installation wizard. Follow the on-screen instructions given by the wizard to complete the Brother printer installation process.
27. Close the window once the process is complete.
This concludes our Brother printer installation Guide.
By following the steps mentioned in this guide you will be able to complete your Brother printer installation online under 20-25 minutes. Make sure that you are only using the official softwares and drivers and that you are not using any third-party application. If you face any difficulty during your Brother printer installation process, then you can reach out to us and write us a message. We would love to help you!