It is comparatively easy to install a wired Epson printer since they can easily be connected to the computer with the help of a USB cable. These wired printers often come with an Epson printer installation CD which can be used to install the printer installation software and Epson drivers for the printer into the computer. Since Wireless Epson printers don’t come with an installation CD, you must know how to install Epson printer without CD.
We provide Epson printer installation services in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth and help you install your Epson printer on your own too. All you need to do is to follow the steps mentioned in the guide below to complete the installation process. However, you would be required to stay online throughout the installation process so we would recommend you to ensure that you have a strong internet connection available to you and to your computer before you begin with this guide.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Install Epson Printer without CD
If you don’t know how to install Epson printer without CD or your Epson printer is not installing then all you need to do is follow the steps written below.
Many third parties and other companies provide Epson printer installation services in Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth etc through their custom applications, drivers and installation softwares. However, we do not recommend you to use any such apps. We will therefore, only be using the official softwares and files to help you to install your Epson printer on your computer.
At the end of this guide, there would be a separate section for Device Registration. If this is the first time that you are installing your Epson printer, then you should also follow the steps mentioned under this section and register your device. Device registration is an important part of the first Epson printer installation.
With all these things in mind, follow the steps mentioned below to know how to install Epson printer without CD :
1. First you must unbox your Epson printer and install all the hardware correctly. Make sure that you have installed ink cartridges in their slots and that there is some paper in the paper tray.
2. After you have completely setup the hardware, connect your printer to a power source.
3. Now connect your Epson wireless printer to the internet by pressing the “Home” button.
4. This would open a menu of options. Choose “Wi-Fi Setup” and press the “OK” button.
5. Now go to “Wi-Fi Setup Wizard” using the arrow keys and then chose the network you want to connect your printer to. Make sure that you only connect your Epson printer to a network that your computer is also connected to otherwise your computer will not be able to detect your printer.
6. Once you have selected the network, you would be prompted to insert the password to the network. Type the password correctly and then press the “OK” button.
7. This would show a message of “Setup complete” on your Epson printer screen. You can also print a report if you wish to check your printer’s functioning.
8. Now open your computer and go your “Settings” menu.
9. Then select “Devices” to go to “Printers & Scanners.”
10. Select “Add a printer.” Your computer will now search for all the available printers in your surroundings and will list them all on the screen. Select your printer once you see its name.
This completes the first part of this guide on how to install Epson printer without CD. In the next part, we would install the software files that are necessary for establishing a smooth connection between your printer and your computer. We will not be using any external Epson printer installation service providers, and we will be downloading the softwares directly from Epson’s official website.
11. Open the browser application on your computer and search for “Epson Setup Navi.” Click on the top link in the search results page and let it re-direct you to the Epson Setup Navi homepage. This is an official website which has been designed specifically to provide Epson printer installation services to Epson users.
12. Enter the model name of your Epson printer in the type box.
13. This should open a page with your Model name written on the top of it.
14. Now scroll below to find the softwares that are available for you and select “Setup.”
15. This would open another page. Select “Download.”
16. This would begin the download for your Epson printer installation software.
17. Once the download is complete, run the software file.
18. This would open an installation wizard. Follow the displayed instructions to complete the setup process.
19. Close the window, after the process is complete.
This concludes our guide on how to install Epson printer without CD.
Another benefit of using the official Epson printer installation service available in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas etc is that the installation software will usually prompt you to register your device automatically during the setup process. However, if you have followed all the steps mentioned in our guide but you haven’t registered your device, then you can do so by following the steps mentioned below:
1. Go to your browser and go to Epson’s official website.
2. Go down to the bottom of the home page and select “Warranty Registration.”
3. This would redirect you to another webpage. Add the model name in the type box and select “Check Warranty.”
4. Follow the instructions displayed on screen to complete the registration process.
This concludes the Device Registration section of this guide on how to install Epson printer without CD.
If you have followed all the steps mentioned above then you would know how to install Epson printer without CD and your issue regarding Epson printer not installing would be solved by now. At Printer Customer Help, we provide Epson printer installation services in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth to all our users by helping them complete the Epson printer installation process on their own. If you faced any difficulties while following the steps mentioned in this guide then you can always reach out to us with your problem. We would love to assist you!